Member for 1 year, 5 months
Last seen this week
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I have been working with Microsoft technology stack for more than a decade. In most of my development projects I employ an Agile method of development with emphasis on good design principles, manageable codebases and scalability.
Currently my attention is on:
- Converting monolithic systems into decoupled cohesive systems.
- Building scalable systems using micro services.
- Utilising CQRS pattern to build performance critical systems.
- Event sourcing and eventually consistent models + actor models (Akka.Net) + distributed systems.
- .NET CORE and containerization based deployment like Docker
SupporterOct 31, 2020